8 SIMPLE WAYS TO INVITE ABUNDANCE INTO YOUR LIFE | SCARCITY TO ABUNDANCE MINDSET SERIES #3
Updated: Aug 13
This post contains affiliate links or ads. See my disclosure below or read it here.
Welcome to post #3 of the Scarcity to Abundance Mindset Series!
We’re on a roll! I don’t know about you, but I can certainly feel a shift in my energy as I pull back my bow and arrow and position my focus on experiencing more abundance in my life.
Remember, we’re in this thing together.
Before we jump in, let me introduce myself if you're a newbie here. (If you've been around for a minute you've already read this introduction so feel free to skip right past it.)
Hi there! I am the Perception Diva™. THE Perception Diva.
You can learn more about what I do here.
To sum it all up, my mission is to help women around the world conquer their fears, get unstuck, have the courage to move towards something they’ve been inspired to do and feel empowered to create the life they truly want to live—and express it wholeheartedly and authentically.
My posts include...
And I'm not afraid to call people out on their BS.
Everything is focused on mindset.
And I'm not just slinging advice around. I've worked my way through many life challenges, from being broke and homeless with a scarcity mindset to becoming a spirit-led entrepreneur who's continually building an abundance mindset.
And much of what I write about, I'm journeying through it too.
We're creating an abundance mindset together!!
Oh an I forgot to add, I’m the author of the New York Times best seller, Totally Unstoppable, which has sold more than 1 million copies worldwide.
Okay, that's not true. Well, partially. I AM the author of Totally Unstoppable, but the rest is me putting it out there to the Universe. A girl can dream!!!
Now that we've got that out of the way, let's continue.
Not only are we learning to think more positively and abundantly, we’re nailing down the TRUE meaning of abundance today.
There’s prosperity, there’s wealth, and there’s abundance.
Prosperity is living a successful life.
Wealth is having money and more than enough of it. In other words, it’s an abundance of money.
Abundance is rooted in the heart and it’s what brings in or attracts prosperity and wealth. It includes how you feel and encompasses an abundance of health, wealth, happiness, love, and creative energy. It is the tendency of life to manifest, grow, produce, create, and become more.
That, girlfriend, is why we focus on abundance.
If you’re struggling in any area of your life, your mindset is the best place to start. It doesn’t cost anything to have an abundance mindset.
Have you heard the saying, “Attitude is everything”? This adage reveals a great truth: the perspective you take in any situation ultimately determines the outcome. So if you’re hoping to bring prosperity into your life, it’s important to learn to think like a winner.
How can you acquire the mindset of a winner?
In the last post we talked about 8 strategies to move from scarcity to abundance. You can read that post here.
In this post, we’ll work through 8 simple ways to invite abundance into your life.
1. Know what you want. Be specific about what you’re trying to accomplish. For example, if you’re running a marathon, perhaps your goal is to complete the race or to finish and not be in last place.
2. Believe beyond what you see. Either you trust God, the Universe, or Yourself as a creator, or you don’t. That’s a tough choice, but it's real. Belief is assurance of the things hoped for.
Here's one of my favorite quotes that I'd like to pass on to you...
“Our critics make us strong!
Our fears make us bold!
Our haters make us wise!
Our foes make us active!
Our obstacles make us passionate!
Our losses make us wealthy!
Our disappointments make us appointed!
Our unseen treasures give us a known peace! <<< Right there.
Whatever is designed against us will work for us!”
― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
3. Embrace compliments from others. Do you shrug off kind words from others? If so, it’s time to recognize that most of us don’t go out of our way to praise another unless we’re quite impressed with something they did.
When you prosper, people take note of it and often comment about it. Accept praise and compliments from others with open arms and keep up the great work!
4. Do a personal inventory. Take stock of when you’ve been the most prosperous in your life.
What are your major successes?
What have you done well?
What are you the most proud of?
5. Remind yourself of your positive character traits. Spend some time making the connection between who you are and the abundance you’ve already received in your life.
6. Recognize prosperity comes in all “flavors.” Although money is a nice way to show notice of your stellar performance, you can also prosper in other ways. You might get more perks at work. Maybe you’ll be recognized in your field by getting an award. Perhaps you’ll become the “go to” person whenever people are facing a challenge.
7. Find the successes in your daily actions. However a situation concludes, consider your actions and what you did well. After a particularly challenging event, take some time to determine the positive aspects of the experience.
8. See the power you have in your own life. When you take responsibility to traverse life’s challenges on your own terms, you’ll truly feel your own strength. You will prosper when you step up and make the decision to prosper.
What you believe about yourself and a situation before it occurs determines whether you’ll reap the benefits of that situation. So, prepare your mindset for prosperity by thinking like a winner. You’ll live the prosperous life of your dreams!
Let’s close this post with an affirmation.
"I transform my actions by transforming my mind."
I have authority over my thoughts. I carefully choose which thoughts can stay and which must leave my mind. Constantly, I filter my mind because my thoughts soon become my actions.
I seek the positive qualities in other people because I believe good can be found in everyone. When I meet someone new, I am able to find common interests and I confidently speak to others free from fear.
When I remove fear from my mind, I am free to take risks. Freedom of the mind allows me to experience life in a new dimension. When fear tries to paralyze me, I pause. This allows me to feel the calming effects of inner peace. Thoughts of past successes flow through my mind like a river, which reminds me of the potential stored within me.
If I find myself indulging in self-pity, I immediately reject those thoughts and launch into action. Counting my blessings is the best way to focus on what is good in my life.
Instead of complaining about the tasks I must complete, I choose to be thankful for my ability to complete them. When I change my point of view and look at my responsibilities as blessings, I enjoy myself.
Today, I chose to think positively in order to act productively. I understand that my thoughts have the power to help move me forward. In everything I do, I seek to think positively because a healthy mind leads to a satisfying life.
1. How can I change my point of view?
2. What situation in my life can I see a blessing instead of a chore?
3. Do I seek the good in others?
Until next time,
There may be affiliate links in this post. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission — at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. See the affiliate disclaimer here.
Wanauma Graham is a creative and lifestyle entrepreneur, author of "Totally Unstoppable", and creator of BossFreeMedia.com. She's dedicated to helping women work through fear and do something they’ve been inspired to do.